FY2024 - 2026 Request for Proposal
The Lincoln Trail Area Development District (LTADD) has been designated the Area Agency on Aging by the Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky in accordance the the regulations set forth in Title III of the Older Americans Act of 1965, as amended. As the Area Agency on Aging, the LTADD is responsible for administering federal and state funded programs for the elderly for the Kentucky counties of Breckinridge, Grayson, Hardin, LaRue, Marion, Meade, Nelson and Washington, which comprise the LTADD service area. These programs include services provided with Title III, Homecare, Adult Day Services and Program Personal Care Attendant Program funds. The LTADD administers these programs through an Area Plan on Aging which is governed and approved by the Cabinet for Health & Family Services/ Department for Aging and Independent Living.
Point of Contact: Point of Contact: Mr. Brad Newton
DUE DATE January 31, 2023 Proposal due to LTADD by 12:00 Noon (ET).
FY 2024 - 2026 Aging & Disability Services Application Forms and Information.
- RFP General Information Introduction
- RFP Instructions Updated at 2:47pm 9 Jan. 2023
- RFP Timeline
- Attachment Financial Packet
- RFP Voucher Bid Form
- RFP Home Delivered Meal Title IIIC2 and HomeCare
- RFP Legal Assistance Services
- RFP SLTCO, TitleIII B Ombudsman, Title VII Ombuds & Elder Abuse
- RFP Title III C-1 Congregate Meals
- RFP Title IIIB Supportive Services Kentucky Homecare Program
- RFP Title IIIB Transportation 2020
- RFP Attachment Staffing Plan & Holiday List (spreadsheet)