The Lincoln Trail Area Development District is governed by a 46-member Board of Directors who represent all sectors of society in Breckinridge, Grayson, Hardin, Larue, Marion, Meade, Nelson and Washington counties.
These members coordinate government activities in the region and set policies to guide the District’s planning and development. The Board also establishes various committees and advisory councils to aid in its policy decisions, and neither the Board nor those on Committees are paid for the time they devote to the ADD.
These committees and advisory groups are very critical to the process, aiding the Board with special studies and recommendations to solve problems and enhance development in these areas. These bodies require the concerted efforts of over 178 people and give the Lincoln Trail ADD an even greater insight into your local needs.
The Board consists of:
- 8 County Judge/Executives
- 15 Mayors
- 20 Citizen Members
- 2 Members of the Kentucky General Assembly
- Representative of the Commanding General at Fort Knox
The current Board officers are:
- Kendra Stewart-Scott, Chair
- George Spragens, First Vice-Chair
- Judge David Daugherty, Second Vice-Chair
- OPEN, Secretary
- Mayor Ronnie Joyner, Treasurer
|Jason Root||Designated Representative – Director of Public Works|